"SANKO" crew neck sweater
COLLABORATION: Toronto's iconic Queen West Japantown mural brought to you by Ken Galloway and the National Association of Japanese Canadians. Half of all proceeds are donated towards NAJC initiatives.
• UNISEX - friendly for all colours, shapes and sizes.
• 100% polyester fabric. Crafted to be soft, cozy, and everything you could ask for.
• Cut and sewn from scratch! No blanks here.
• Ships out within 1 week due to awesomeness.
• Product is anti-shrink, anti-hate, and very breathable.
• Product is created with new state-of-the-art sublimation technology.
• High quality full print over the entire sweater, both front and back.
• Be sure to show off how good it looks on you! #pinkcitygram #wearthecity
• MODELS - Female: 5'1" (XS). Male: 5'8" (XS).
• Disclaimer: Pink City Clothing Inc. is not licensed by, affiliated with, or endorsed by the creators of the intellectual properties that inspire this design.
As our very first collaborative piece, the “SANKO” crew neck sweater, we worked with Toronto-based filmmaker and artist Ken Galloway. We spoke with Ken about his roots in graffiti, writing, and his transition into filmmaking. We also learned a little bit about the thought processes behind his Japantown project, which served as the basis of our “SANKO” design. Half of all proceeds made from the sweater are donated towards initiatives run by the National Association of Japanese Canadians. Check out this mini-documentary on the Japantown mural: http://vimeo.com/89521390